Tired, outdated and drab kitchens can be easily AND affordably updated for you, your family, and friends to enjoy. How?
- Painted cabinets – updating to popular but stand the test of time color palettes such as blues, whites, or grays bring new life to your kitchen
- New countertops – From quartz and engineered quartz, granite, wood to solid surface, make sure consideration is given to durability, care and maintenance, and heat and scratch resistance.
- Sink, faucet, and hardware – depending on the look you want to achieve, undermount, top mount, drop in, apron (farmhouse) sinks and more are all options. Your faucet and hardware can be the same material for symmetry, or different to produce an eclectic look.
- Flooring – tile, luxury vinyl plank, wood, or our newest favorite, cork. All are great options depending on your budget, but cork is waterproof, a natural option, and affordable.
- Backsplash – update the look of your kitchen with a new backsplash. This can provide the WOW factor by adding color and texture, but also protects from water, grease and other elements that can damage the walls behind your sink and stove.
Kitchen Remodel, Before
Kitchen Remodel, After
Affordable. Reliable. Competitive. Guaranteed Results.
R Contracting Services. A General Contractor (GC) with integrity and over 30 years of experience. Contact us at rcontractingservices.com, email@example.com, or call 770.294.6455 for your free design consultation and quote today!
Serving: Grayson, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Loganville, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, and Metro Atlanta